• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

2 Laminators for sale Ledco digital 42" And Master 52"

tradeup

I have 2 laminators for sale in Springfield IL have had no luck on craigslist so Figured I would try here.

1st is a Ledco digital 42" Hot/cold laminator heavy duty expensive laminator. Rollers are perfect works great. Has the optional top attachment for cold laminating. This thing is a BEAST heavy as can be. It is 220v and has only ever been used as cold laminator. I received this when I purchased my printer from a closed sign shop. He showed me it working and it was awesome. I have the rollers and the table for front of unit just didn't picture it.

The reason I am not using is because I wanted atleast a 48" from the get go but had to buy all. Also it is 220v and I have no 220 hookups and It is heavy and awkward and couldn't take down my steps to where my shop is setup.

2nd is a 52" Master laminator I purchased this off of Craigslist and it works however I wasted alot of material trying to figure out the amount of pressure on each side. I ended up finding a Royal Sovereign on CL used and went and picked it up. Rollers are in perfect condition and has the foot switch!!!!

$900.00 firm for the Ledco and $550.00 Firm for the Master.

I would prefer local pickup on them but add 50.00 and I will pay for help loading and drop off at ABF freight which is 20 miles from me. You take care of the shipping side.

PM me for details or 217 381 3 two one 5 can be seen on Craigslist
Springfield IL

master-180160.jpg
3Ic3Nd3He5K25Jb5Mbd118dfd1fcd1c691db9.jpg

not my actual pic but what it looks like set up.
Digital-44-Hot-Roll-2.jpg