• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

2 objects on cutter at same time

Bulldog1929

Sorry, if this post sounds wacky guys. But, what I need to know is how I can example- Jeff's Tractor [ in an arc]
and Jeff's tractor [ object] underneath it.
Gee, I hope you understand what I'm getting at. So, how do I get these guys all together and cut out at the same time?:thankyou:

Mike:Coffee:

Ken

Give us some details on the cutter and what software you are using..you will get an answer.
Ken

mountainmang

basically, all you need to do is import your object (the tractor) then type in and arch "jeff's tractor" over top of it. now you're ready to go.... :thumb:

Bulldog1929

I'm useing SignBlazer on a JSI P-24.
I tried the import the [tractor] and then arch the name above it. But when I pull up "cut" all I get is the tractor.

mladams7259

Im not familiar with SignBlazer. you should get Flexi.
But Ill try anyway...

Make sure they are the same color?
Go to your options menu and browse through them and see if you have a "combine" option.

Thats all I can think of not knowing your software

Ken

I'm with Michael here. Dont know the machine or software...but try to select all the items on your design page and "group" them before sending to the cutter..
You could cut the individual items and then lay them out on your substrate. I understand that is NOT what you WANT to do..but it is an alternate.
Good luck...Ken

gvgraphics

There might also be a feature call " cut all colors" - "single panel, single job" in your software that might help as well.

Sean

Bulldog1929

I want to thank each and every one of you for your thoughtful answers and help. I really do appreciate it:rolleyes:
I'll learn and conquor this critter and all of it's little critters LOL. :thankyou: