• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

2 scam emails this weel already

gabagoo

It's rampant with these requests for stupidly large banner orders,
cant they be a little more creative?
Are there actually sign companies out there that would actually process an order like this?

unbelievable

The last guy I replied " GFY" and he returned a comment wanting to know
"Whats this means" so I told him.
Didnt hear from him again, but it seems his brother the reverend wants some banners now too..

Mosh

I am in the middle of one right now. I always get the card number and turn it into the police so they can get the owner notified. I then tell the scammer I ran the card.
They get so pissed when I refuse to send the money. They break cover pretending they and the shipper are not the same. Funny, I do it about once a month.
Punjab Dickslobber Banner Company is what I go by.

Mosh

Our local cops contact the card companies. Small town cops don't
have alot to do, there are only 11 cops on the dept.

CheapVehicleWrap

Well there are over 80 in my small town (with average salaries of 100k) with nothing to do either. And the last thing they're going to do is follow up on something like this.

Mosh

This is my last e-mail to the "shipping Company"

Is this your best price? I will like to use your repuatible company, but am wanting a better cost.
Will you do this service for $1,500 USD? Please regard me in the near future.

Most anally,
Punjab

gabagoo

I responded to reverand robert scott that I need to talk to him and gave him my phone number.
he then e-mails me asking when to call, and I responded NOW!!

The phone has not rung.

Not sure what I will say if he calls....any good lines I can use? maybe pull a scam on him?

mortil

lol. its fun jerking around with scamers.. gets emails from different "girls" who has read my profile on a contact page and find me interesting and we share common interest. the fun thing is there aint no info about me on the page they refer to as i deletet it all about 5 years ago.

i send them o you sound nice bla bla bla .. in the end they always wants me to pay about 2000$ for their flight ticket so they can come see me. lol.. these mails is common here in sweden.

try to rip of signcompanys isnt.

AUTO-FX

I responded to reverand robert scott that I need to talk to him and gave him my phone number.
he then e-mails me asking when to call, and I responded NOW!!

The phone has not rung.

Not sure what I will say if he calls....any good lines I can use? maybe pull a scam on him?

Ask him if he can pay you in TP. Tell him your people, they have no TP. Your people need TP for there bung holes.
(ie.-Beavis-n-Butthead)