• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

20 hours or so after our hard work.

cptcorn

adad
If you "donated" the wrap.... that sucks... If you were paid, that's awesome, why the complaining? Looks like you get more work!

Not her fault... Whys everyone bitching about her? Granted I don't like her, or many other Nascar drivers but shes not at fault here.

fisheye48

If you "donated" the wrap.... that sucks... If you were paid, that's awesome, why the complaining? Looks like you get more work!

Not her fault... Whys everyone bitching about her? Granted I don't like her, or many other Nascar drivers but shes not at fault here.

she ran off in the corner way over her head...you drive a car off hard and on the bottom of a corner its gonna wash up...McDowell had the line going into the corner...did he kinda chop her off yeah....but she wasnt up beside him when they got to the corner....he had already let out and was rolling in and driving to the bottom...and she bonsi's it off in there and then wants to whine about it...she cant drive in indy and now she will tear cars up in nascar...was it a good pr move? without a doubt...will she piss alot of people off? yes....you can put a good driver in a mid pack car and it wont go any farther forward....but put a bad driver in a good car and it will go to the front....im tired of the hype around her when she isnt that good...put more kids on there that have more talent than her, because good drivers make good races!!!

Not sure what race you were watching. He was a slower car and should have held his line. His spotter should have told him she was coming up on him. He even admitted afterwards that he pulled down in front of her. Like her or not you can't just blame everything on her.

cptcorn

adad
she ran off in the corner way over her head...you drive a car off hard and on the bottom of a corner its gonna wash up...McDowell had the line going into the corner...did he kinda chop her off yeah....but she wasnt up beside him when they got to the corner....he had already let out and was rolling in and driving to the bottom...and she bonsi's it off in there and then wants to whine about it...she cant drive in indy and now she will tear cars up in nascar...was it a good pr move? without a doubt...will she piss alot of people off? yes....you can put a good driver in a mid pack car and it wont go any farther forward....but put a bad driver in a good car and it will go to the front....im tired of the hype around her when she isnt that good...put more kids on there that have more talent than her, because good drivers make good races!!!

I'm not sure of her skills as a driver or any of that. Being apart of racing my entire life... In this instance it was not her fault.

She did not "wash out" or push at all, watch the video. Under steer as a result of speed does not happen at the entrance of a turn. At the very least, #81's spotter did not do his job along with #81 not holding his line into the turn which is very evident from both the exterior camera, and on board camera. He even slowed enough that regardless if she was there he should have been out of the groove to stay out of the other drivers ways.

Without any bias or interest in either driver, thats what the videos are showing. You even said it yourself... "did he kinda chop her off yeah" that means, he did not hold his line... Black and white issue.