• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

200 sf piece of heaven

mobilwraps

figured I would post pics of my very small work area. as much as I like it here I really cant wait to move up. But for now I will hang out in here and keep doing what I do .

I had to find ways to save space, so behind the laminator there are 10 54" rolls on the wall. That cleared up some space, as well i have 4 more full rolls behind the summa.

any suggestions on more space saving ideas?

Have a good work week everyone!

:supersmilie:

Attachments

• DSC_0265.jpg
    DSC_0265.jpg
    55.4 KB · Views: 61
  • DSC_0266.jpg
    DSC_0266.jpg
    34.3 KB · Views: 65
  • DSC_0267.jpg
    DSC_0267.jpg
    56.4 KB · Views: 48
  • DSC_0268.jpg
    DSC_0268.jpg
    33.9 KB · Views: 63
  • DSC_0269.jpg
    DSC_0269.jpg
    52.9 KB · Views: 52

mobilwraps

I hope then some of my ideas will help others then. all of my small scrap vinyl I send to our local Children's Aid so that keeps some of that space free as well.

as for the big monitor I just hooked it up to see if I would like working on something this large. It's not bad but it would be better at more of a distance. It will work till my other monitor is back.

J

john1

Looks to me like someone who is doing what he can with what he has to survive. What's wrong with that?

Looks great, I deff feel you on space but you can't expand until your revenue does also which is my issue right now

James Burke

Being a grandpa is more fun than working
any suggestions on more space saving ideas?

Stand $100 bills on their (long) edge and tuck them in your wallet. That way you won't be tripping over them.

Craig Sjoquist

I'd put more rolls on a rack that you use then label that area is were you have the long rolls on wall double it up is what I'm talking about assume it's in line or access to printer, if so put bars on bearing for easy roll out.