• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

2002 nissan xterra gold rush metallic

tintshopplus

hated the way my truck turned out when i had the lettering done by a sign "professional" last year. now that i'm entering the business myself, and the cheap vinyl on now is peeling off, the first thing i want to get done is my own truck. please... open to all ideas. i have a 2002 gold rush metallic nissan xterra. right now using red white and black colors for the lettering. wanting something on the back glass and graphics down the side of the body which say "window tinting" as well as "signs and graphics." i have the back glass figured out although i'm open to color scheme with this gold. anybody done a similar ride or have any ideas on design and colors? thanks in advance.

here's one i found online for reference of color and body.

2002nissanxterra.JPG 2002nissanxterra2.JPG

Malkin

Just a tip...

You'll get a much better response if you post up some designs/layouts that represent your ideas. Also your pics are fairly small.

carry on...

tintshopplus

thanks for the lesson in protocol... i appreciate it as i'm new.:thumb: i'll get it together and re-post. can't find any graphics pics of an xterra online to see some different approaches. was hoping someone here had done one of these and liked the way it turned out. probably just over-thinking it cause its mine.