• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

2009 xb wrap pricing

quicksigns

I priced an xb scion full wrap, without the roof at around $2,500. Design price not included. Is everybody else close to this? Also how much would 7 of these xb's same wrap would ya'll do it for?

Flame

so for 7 you would take about $1,100 off per vehicle?

Just a rough guestimate. I'd go into my pricing strategy but this is a public thread, maybe if you move it ...

But basically, 1 is always more than more than 1. Business math.

MichaelAlmand

10.00/sqft material/installation + design time, then 8.00/sq.ft for 7 shouldn't take more then a day to fully wrap one of these.

quicksigns

$10sqft should put up bellow $2,500 and you only charge design fee one time. and the $8sqft should put u in the $1,700:help

Checkers

After estimating the size and running some quick numbers, I don't think you're that far off. If anything, I would guess you're a little high, but it depends on your overhead, the design/registration, materials used and how picky you (and your client) are.

I still estimate $15 a sq ft, based upon the total square feet of material I'm using, including design, and I try to avoid any seams when the vehicle and budget permits. Discounts vary, but I would entertain a 5%-10% discount on an order of this size, based upon volume alone. If there were any efficiencies or savings that could be generated through careful planning and design, these savings would be passed along too.

A signed contract with a commitment schedule to do all the vehicles would be required to process the order and receive the discount.

Checkers