• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

2010 Camaro Vector template

artsnletters

Any idea where i can purchase a 2010 Camaro full size template in Ai or EPS format? I don't have an up to date template for this, and dont really want to buy a whole 2010 set. I need the side view and hood at minimum.
Tim

Baz

Side view is easy enough. There are nice side pics off of a Google search. Then just look up the wheelbase in Google as well. For the hood there are top views also in Google but you should ask your client or whoever has the car to measure the lenght and width of it.

Myself, i don't trust those vector car outlines. Handles, windows, mouldings are almost always off!

SSG_SIGNS

Does no one use cameras and sticky yard, make the template yourself, I tried a couple of templates one time for three different vehicles and the templates were way off from what I did off of a picture. If I would have used the template and nothing else I would have reprinted most of the job.

artsnletters

Found this one for sale. 49 dollars. It is actually a vector like requested.

http://www.mr-clipart.com/int/anzeigen.php?hest=CHEVR&mod=58&BJ=2010&dump=&suchen=suchen

This looks like what you are looking for.
Yeah, thats the one i bought yesterday. I really dont have time to get too crazy measuring EVERYTHING and photographing...then making a vector template. 50 bucks is fine and it has the benefit of being done right now. I will do some check-up measurements to double-check the template (measure twice-cut once) before printing to make sure. It will all work out fine and i don't have the copyright police getting on my back. Problem solved.
Tim

SSG_SIGNS

In the time it takes you to find the template type in all of your CC info and down load it you could have done the template yourself. If you know what you are doing they take about 5 minutes to make the template, you have to do the same measuring that you do with the templates so that time is the same but you know the template you created is for the actual vehicle you are wrapping and not last years model that is 3" shorter.

artsnletters

In the time it takes you to find the template type in all of your CC info and down load it you could have done the template yourself. If you know what you are doing they take about 5 minutes to make the template, you have to do the same measuring that you do with the templates so that time is the same but you know the template you created is for the actual vehicle you are wrapping and not last years model that is 3" shorter.
I guess i should just admit it. I just don't know what i'm doing. I should just have you do it for me, maybe i should ship the car down to you so you can make a template in 5 minutes. Thanks for the heads up. :thumb:
Tim