• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

2011 Ford E-250 Template

Circleville Signs

Doing a supergraphic partial on one of these bad-boys and I don't have a template (extended length).

Anyone know where abouts I can track one down? Don't need to buy a whole set. I could make one, but it's cold as a polar bears balls outside, and i don't feel like it...

lol.

Rob_maxgrafix

You used to be able to buy one template at a time from mr.clipart, but since pro vehicle outlines split from him and went back to his own gig, you cant do it from either anymore. The last time i was able to do it was for a police setup on the 2011 charger. they wanted like $50 for an individual template, so i just bought the whole set. For $350, you get the current model year and i think like 20 years back of all makes and models you can think of. plus yearly updates. its worth not having to search around every time you need it.