Welcome To Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals

Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals is the LARGEST online community & discussion forum for professional sign-makers and graphic designers.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

2020 Ford Super Duty on tailgate

Discussion in 'General Signmaking Topics' started by Accelerated Graphics, Jan 8, 2020.

1. Accelerated Graphics

Accelerated Graphics Active Member

Jan 11, 2005
    Burleson
    I have a customer that wants the word "SUPER DUTY" on his 2020 FORD tailgate to have a decal over it. I thought I'd asked if anyone has already done this before I spend the time to trace it to make one... I'm willing to pay for a file if anyone has it..

Attached Files:

Tags:
  2. eahicks

eahicks Magna Cum Laude - School of Hard Knocks

Apr 17, 2012
    DALLAS, TEXAS
    Do you mean cutting inset letters to fit inside? I would just order them online. Too much hassle getting the sizing right. Someone else already did the hard part.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  3. Accelerated Graphics

Accelerated Graphics Active Member

Jan 11, 2005
    Burleson
    Thats why I was asking here to see if anyone here had done it.. He wants a custom color...

4. Dan360

Dan360 Member

Dec 23, 2014
    Ontario, Canada
    I would just order one in black and scan it. Charge a little more to cover the cost, think they're around $20. But if you're charging for the time to make one, it should more than cover it.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1