• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

25 mm coroplast?

Has anyone seen a vendor for 25 mm (1") corrugated plastic or is it custom made? CSX is working on a RR crossing nearby and their signs are made of this. Google and signs101 searches turned up nothing. Depending on price, it might be a nice alternative to 10 mm for construction site signs.

Gino

Premium Subscriber
I have a few sheets in stock. I forget now where I got it. I'll check with the Goddess when she gets back, but its cost was around $140 or so a sheet. We had like 45 sheets for an order and I always buy a few extra.

royster13

I have a few sheets in stock. I forget now where I got it. I'll check with the Goddess when she gets back, but its cost was around $140 or so a sheet. We had like 45 sheets for an order and I always buy a few extra.

We all need a "Goddess" to keep us organized.....

TheSnowman

I was just thinking the same thing...Duh, WINNING! Oh, I used to read the tabloids in the checkout lines, but now the real news is more entertaining than those are.