• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

25 Random Facts About YOU!

CES020

1- Left home at sixteen to strike out on my own, didn't like rules or taking orders from anyone.
2- At eighteen I became a pro golfer having never played the game before.I won a $1,000.00 in a long driving contest.
3- At eighteen I hitched hiked cross country and back in eight days.In eighteen years I made 2,000 skydives, one a Guiness word record.
4- I surfed for eighteen years and then quit.I golfed for eighteen years and then quit. I played 2,000 rounds of golf in an eight year period.
5- My first marriage lasted eighteen years and then I quit. My second marriage lasted eighteen months and then I quit.
6- Eighteen is my lucky number and so is 666 which when multiplied by 3 = 18.
7- I've been hit by lightening twice. They say three strikes and you're out. I came closest to death twice by drowning while wind surfing in an ocean storm.
8- I was run over by a tractor trailer while riding my motorcycle and lived although my left leg was crushed and mangled from the trailer wheel running it over, I limp when my leg starts to hurt from the cold.
9- I got to do a backwards summersault 40' high up on the trapeeze at Wringling Brothers. They turned me down because I was too big.
10- I caught a giant blue fin tuna, 536 lbs. and don't care if I ever fish again. I hate fishing,football,baseball,basketball,soccer,hockey...
11- I taught myself to paint signs at eighteen, there's that number again, and have been in the business now for 38 years full time.
12- I almost made it to Woodstock but they shut the New York thruway down and I had to turn back.
13- I have two grown children, one 40, the other 42, and a 20 year old grandson. I only date now but I'm into really young girls in their 40's!
14- I like snakes but have a cat which drives me nuts. She won't shut up when I'm around. Whine, whine, whine.
15- My favorite music is techno these days. I really enjoyed going to raves a few years back and dancing all night long.
16- My number one passion in the sign business is design, followed by technology.
17- I have fullfilled everything on my bucket list with the exception of base jumping from Angel Falls in South America.
18- I have no friends my age, everyone is twenty years my junior. I don't really like old people. I can't relate to them.
19- My closet friends are my two business partners along with one other who is also in the sign business.
20- I grew up in Florida until 12, was somewhat kidnapped and taken to New York, where I lived for exactly 25 years to the day before moving back to Florida.
21- I'm on my forth shop in all these years and think I'm happy with this one finally. I'll die first before I move again.
22- I like photograpy and traveling outside the U.S.
23- I'm a devout atheist but try to live like a Christian, just common sense stuff about treating people right. I avoid a-holes at all cost.
24- I'm a big kid at heart and refuse to ever grow up.
25- Like Speedsterbeast, I was 6'-4" until I broke my T-12 Vertabra in my back when I was flying in an outdoor wind tunnel, now I'm 6'-3.5"

What if your lucky number was really 19 and you've been quitting everything a year early your whole life? :doh: