• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

250'x2' Polyethelyne banners

rfulford

I would like to outsource this job somewhere but I am not sure where to begin looking. I would love any input from you guys. My client wants a few rolls of 2' x 250' continuous banner material printed with a repeating logo on 4.5 mil polyethelyne banner material.

The idea is to have these rolls available in order to be able to cut banner to what ever size is needed. There is no hemming or grommeting required. Just full color with a repeating logo on a white background.

This is a client with a lot of potential and the first projects have gone over well. I do not want to let them look elsewhere but here is the kicker. They paid approximately $.75 per sq/ft for the last job and purchased 40 rolls.

Is anyone successfully printing or outsourcing a product like this?

TrustMoore_TN

Sign & Graphics Business Consultant
+1 Bannersonaroll.com - I had a similar quote today that I referred to that site. They do have a reseller discount... $25%

taylorfiremedic

NorthCoast Banners

Hi,
Give NorthCoast Banners a call 1-800-231-4213.
Quick Turnaround- Great Prices! Awesome Customer Service!

10,000' 20 rolls rolled on 500' rolls.

The print both process as well spot colors.

Quotes are a 100x easier to read than Leher and Van Allen (Banners on a roll)

legacyborn

+1 for Merritt, not sure either of the other two suggestions are Merchant Members, and I doubt you will get a better price and service.