• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

26500 adhesive vinyl

Kim

What adhesive back vinyl do you you use on the Hp L26500?

I have used the Avery 3100 and it works well but I want to know what other options are out there.

I am also looking for a matte adhesive back vinyl since I think the gloss is too shiny for foam core and coroplast.

BigfishDM

Merchant Member
I have a 5Mil Gloss or Matte Permanent Adhesive Vinyl that works fine in latex and its only $0.13 sq.ft

Slamboni

matte

I just did a test print on BriteLine matte and it looks good. I experimented though and used photo paper presets since I can't find any BriteLine ICCs. The experiment failed, the blacks came out oily. Will try again with intermediate vinyl settings. Do you use 'film' or 'self adhesive' settings on the machine?

Mega Format

Adhesive vinyl latex

Any cheap material will work with 10 pass, we use general formulation 201 matte most and printing 8 pass for most of our jobs its good.

Mega Format

Last edited by a moderator: