• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

2C logo design help

graphixstation

Hi all, have been asked to help design a logo for a new company starting called 2C. I have done up ideas but now seem to have hit a wall. Could anyone give me advice and ideas on these or a different option?? Any help would be great.

Nicholas

Attachments

• 2c.jpg
    2c.jpg
    67.5 KB · Views: 282

SignManiac

The ones you have now don't really convey what they do very much. They look like race car numbers, nike logo's and computer company logos. I think more info about the company is necessary.

What style of furniture?

Marlene

The ones you have now don't really convey what they do very much. They look like race car numbers, nike logo's and computer company logos. I think more info about the company is necessary.

ditto

the top one with the blocks might work with some changes. what do you mean by the make kitchen and bedroom units? I've heard of people who do kitchens and baths, but not kitchen and bedroom units. are these add on's of some sort to an existing house? if so, the top one with the blocks is going in the right direction. if this is what they do, you might want to make all the blocks except the one that looks like it is being added in clearer by making it a totally different color or have it at less of a % of 100% of the color, more like 30 or 25% of the red.