• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

2nd try

MikeSTK

Dawns Vinyl Designs
Just from an ignorant, ignorant......ignorant preppie, I liked the can placement on the first draft best. On the last draft give the can a 90 degree spin and its a winner. JMO

Craig Sjoquist

What I don't like is there is no energy in this at all...!!!

Suggest since you are limited in color choices it seems and maybe others, work with it you know the product can needs to be strong SO SuperGraphic it make it bigger then the van limits..then the red & blue will contrast more cause it will also go across it in some manner ... You got to punch out the main thing, the next element is forced there, then the door will be read better.

As of now I see all 3 at once, not knowing what to look at..??

MikeSTK

Dawns Vinyl Designs
Help me understand. No sarcasm intended, just want to learn something.

IF it is a new product wouldn't it be best to show the entire container? Just so people instantly realize it is a canned product so they know where to look for it?

Once they already have been exposed to it then a center shot might be OK?

Just asking.

And I also don't follow the lack of energy statement. I thought the first draft was too busy and hard to digest quickly. Seemed the last draft had pop, could be instantly digested and had eye appeal.

Thanks ahead for anyone helping me get a grip on this.

mikey-Oh

lightning bolts out of can!!!

regardless, i think it looks good!

Can't help but agree with MikePro!
Wait... this threads from January. Why again was this resurrected?!
(b/c the OP's been not involved at all recently... I imagine this job's done)
Wait, I understand

Last edited: