• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

3,000 small aluminum signs needed

ams

I need a quote from a member for QTY 3,000 signs.
See picture of plate attached Size: 8.5" by 5.5", Aluminum, Chrome Yellow PMS 124 Print Color: Black Mounting Holes (6) Gauge: .040

I will provide vector artwork when it comes down to ordering. This is a state job, so price and turn around time is a factor. Thanks

Attachments

• 2018 Waterfowl Blinds.pdf
    42.5 KB · Views: 335

TXFB.INS

If you can't produce such an order, then why ask a question like that ??

It was a straight forward and direct question. No hidden meanings.

then why are you asking the question, is it going to affect how you bid?

Gino

Premium Subscriber
Thank you.

then why are you asking the question, is it going to affect how you bid?

As for your dumb question..... if he's already bid it out, then anyone, including you or me, need to know in order to try and give him a price with an extra sharpened pencil which will work and not needlessly spin our wheels. An open bid he can go in with anything and hopes he seals the deal.

TXFB.INS

Thank you.

As for your dumb question..... if he's already bid it out, then anyone, including you or me, need to know in order to try and give him a price with an extra sharpened pencil which will work and not needlessly spin our wheels. An open bid he can go in with anything and hopes he seals the deal.

since I am not a Merchant Member I am not going to bid on the RFP. hence the suggestion for who can fill the order.

regarding your reply, :banghead:
this project is going to the lowest priced and fastest bid, maybe if you took time to read the OP
so price and turn around time is a factor.
you would have realized you already need to have a sharpened pencil regardless of the type of bid it is.

Texas_Signmaker

Very Active Signmaker
I think Gino's question is valid. Some people may not want to waste their time if the OP does not actually have a job yet.

HDvinyl

Trump 2020
I'm sure the state doesn't want any middle-man bidding on this job, but good luck trying to squeeze some nickels out of this job.

FireSprint.com

Trade Only Screen & Digital Sign Printing
We bid and win state jobs weekly, maybe daily, though our network of resellers. If you are not stacked full of jobs in your shop, why not submit a bid, just mark a quote up from us 20-50% and see what happens?

It's good work to do if. You're a little slow. Better than sitting on your hands!

I'm sure the state doesn't want any middle-man bidding on this job, but good luck trying to squeeze some nickels out of this job.

ams

We bid and win state jobs weekly, maybe daily, though our network of resellers. If you are not stacked full of jobs in your shop, why not submit a bid, just mark a quote up from us 20-50% and see what happens?

It's good work to do if. You're a little slow. Better than sitting on your hands!

Yeah if I don't win, I don't win, move on.