• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

$3.67

fresh

That is what a competitor is charging a square foot for storefront window perf, INSTALLED. And it wasn't even a large area, it was two 52" square panels.

Why do people do this to themselves and to us. :banghead:

Gino

Premium Subscriber
Glad it's your town and not where I live.

How do you know the pricing ?? Is it published or did someone show you an invoice ??

Cause, if it's a quote or a verbal, don't believe it.

fresh

client claimed to have an invoice from last fall sitting in front of her, and she said she would send it to me. i know who did it... they are a company who claims to sell wholesale, but they will sell my end-user the same product for the same price they charge me.

As a matter of fact, they have printed things for me for this client in the past. Once I found out that they sell wholesale to the general public AND will steal clients, I stopped using them.

Gino

Premium Subscriber
Sounds like a 'Classic'.

You stopped using them, so they went round your back with accounts they knew about.

No one is loyal. You see it everywhere from us being the buyer with our vendors and beating them up when we get a competitive price to the big guys in the huge box stores. Back stabbing is the norm today. No one seems to have any integrity, let alone self confidence to keep a customer happy, so they resort to whatever it takes. I know I'll get blasted for this, but...........

While it happened years ago and you would see it in every type of business, you didn't see it running as rampant as it does now. Tell me I had blinders on, but business handshakes or someone's word was binding. You needn't go any further back then. However, there seems to be a complete cultural change within our society and other means of trading goods and buying things are taking place and many of us are just simply not good at this new wheeling & dealing. The phrase 'dog eat dog world' has a new and more endearing meaning than before. Good luck...... :thumb:

Biker Scout

I'll do it for .50¢ sq. ft., but I tell my cheapy clients that it will take me about 30 days to pick out all the little holes. Or they can have it same day for $8 sq. ft. with the holes already pre-cut.

Trip59

I'll do it for .50¢ sq. ft., but I tell my cheapy clients that it will take me about 30 days to pick out all the little holes. Or they can have it same day for $8 sq. ft. with the holes already pre-cut.

If I don't need it for a couple months can you knock off another .10 a ft?

:cool:

Z SIGNS

Maybe it was only worth $3.67

Or maybe they were doing a 10,000 dollar job there and they threw this in.

If it was a poorly designed ineffective pos that's just ink on a sticker it's not even worth that much.

On the other hand if it was a brilliant masterpiece that drove in tons of business for the merchant it would be worth a lot more.
How much more?

What do you think it's worth?