• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

3" chevron 3m?

jfiscus

Rap Master
Are you looking for 3" diamond grade 3m striping? I don't think they make it. NFPA regulations state 6" striping if you aren't familiar with NFPA regulations go look them up.
We use a lot of Reflexite (Oracal) striping and the guys here like cutting/installing it a whole lot better than the diamond grade and it has a better reflectivity to it also.
One of our suppliers can also print it so that you don't have to place the alternating stripes.

If they aren't concerned with NFPA regulations then I would recommend doing a print on IJ680-CR, we do a lot of those here also.

laserman70

Are you looking for 3" diamond grade 3m striping? I don't think they make it. NFPA regulations state 6" striping if you aren't familiar with NFPA regulations go look them up.
We use a lot of Reflexite (Oracal) striping and the guys here like cutting/installing it a whole lot better than the diamond grade and it has a better reflectivity to it also.
One of our suppliers can also print it so that you don't have to place the alternating stripes.

If they aren't concerned with NFPA regulations then I would recommend doing a print on IJ680-CR, we do a lot of those here also.

Thanks for all the great info. I will look into all of this.
Government work, gotta love it....ugh