• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

3 D Figures

Bannerday

Any easy ways to make these simple 3D figures?

Thanks.

Attachments

• 3d image.jpg
    3d image.jpg
    27.7 KB · Views: 73

omgsideburns

I took some 3d modeling classes last semester and even I wouldn't be confident taking a job doing those, just don't have the experience yet. Not terrible to imitate in vector though..

Bannerday

Sorry, I wasn't clear.

I meant digitally. I just copied that figure off the internet. I was looking for a simple way to make them.

W

wetgravy

make a mask to route out some gator foam, print, lam, install on gatorfoam, trim to fit.

on the computer ... learn 3d design programs ... expect to take 3-5 college level classes.

jc1cell

http://www.blender.org/

Not sure how easy it is to learn since I never took the time to use it. But it's open source so you can download it and play. Maybe you can find some free, pre-built forms that will allow you to get a leg up on building the figure.

Cheers,
jc

drive

there are enough tutorials with/for 3d programs to give you the knowledge to make stick figures.
'blender' is still free i do believe...

www.blender.org

if you can't wrap your head around it from tutorials all the college classes will do is make sure you can't afford the tylenol needed to get rid of your headache!

Bannerday

Thanks for the info guys. Thought it would be over my head but it's always good to ask.

Guess I'll just buy them on istock or dreamtime on a as needed basis.

GAC05

Quit buggin' me
I can do those pretty easy.
If you post up or pm your requirements something can be worked out to supply you with what you need.

wayne k
guam usa

GAC05

Quit buggin' me
Here's a sample of something close.
These are part of a string of renders featuring "Men without Pants"
Motivational poster and a stunt double for "The 300"

wayne k
guam usa

Attachments

• teamwork.jpg
    teamwork.jpg