• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

3 d printing of a house?

DizzyMarkus

IMHO -- theres too many people out of work to even be dabling with these kinds of ideas. Sameo for Amazon and the droan deliveries--- lets work America :0)

Locals Find!

IMHO -- theres too many people out of work to even be dabling with these kinds of ideas. Sameo for Amazon and the droan deliveries--- lets work America :0)

This concept would actually stimulate more jobs in the construction industry. As houses would be able to be built faster, and cheaper. More houses would be built on average and more operators, designers, & finishers would be needed. Framers might be the only ones that see reduced demand.

DizzyMarkus

Coat it with what you like, automation is less jobs-- listen the the beginning of your own video it explains this. -- Anywho just my opinion :0)

Asuma01

Automation isn't going away and its not going to lessen. Better to find new avenues of work to take advantage then to try and go against.

John L

Yeh it's bleak alright but they're not out of work because of the machines. It's more likely the excessive labor costs, lack of work ethic, lack of production mentality, smoke breaks, overtime, unions, too many chiefs and not one good indian left, etc etc etc you name it. The fact that we need to invent that machine is insane.

MrSalumi

automation... jobs... politics... blah.blah.blah

I think this idea is cool and I can't wait to see it in action!