• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

3 handmade signs for an amusement park

signmeup

The cup is about a foot wide not counting the handle. It was carved from a 3" thick piece of HDU.

I just got some pictures of the signs installed. I would have liked to see some fancier brackets but it's nice to see them all in a row.

Attachments

• IMG_1044.jpg
    IMG_1044.jpg
    77.7 KB · Views: 88
  • IMG_1047.jpg
    IMG_1047.jpg
    68.1 KB · Views: 101
  • IMG_1051.jpg
    IMG_1051.jpg
    72.5 KB · Views: 97
  • IMG_1054.jpg
    IMG_1054.jpg
    56.6 KB · Views: 96

SignManiac

Adrian, I really admire your work. Simplistic, minimal, legible, and contrast, has it all!
Nice work, does the job it's intended to with artistic flair!

Craig Sjoquist

I didn't see this post last month, but well very done, very readable and beautiful design / layout , likes the the mug, lady, pizza really nice carving, colors are perfect for locations. bonus points for you

iSign

it's nice to see them all in a row.

See, I told you... all Adrian's signs sound the same... Why can't he be more like Pearl Jam? Doesn't he realize his obligation to us fans???

Just because beautiful clean layouts and gilded incise carving looks good is no excuse for this devil dealing, sell-out, soul mortgaging... Who cares if this "formula" pays the bills...I think he needs to take risks and bend neon or something!

By the way... QUIT calling it a "box cutter" it's a Norwegian Chiseling Adze!

John L

hahahahha more like Pearl Jam.

SignMeUp... I think I missed these when you originally posted.... Great work! Amusement parks are always great inspiration for us, and it's work like yours that makes it that way. Very nice. Very appropriate. Perfect color.

signmeup

Hey... thanks you guys. I was very pleased with how they all came out.

Doug, I'm going to have to listen to something by Pearljam now. I'm not really familiar with the band... anything you could recommend?

iSign

Adrian, check my "quote" in the Nickleback thread to know what I'm really saying... but also, you could listen to any of their stuff

here was a great clip from the '93 video music awards, with another famous artist mentioned in that other thread...

...other than that I'm partial to "TEN", their first album, and the material they were still touring in support of both times I saw them...

boxerbay

Hey... thanks you guys. I was very pleased with how they all came out.

Doug, I'm going to have to listen to something by Pearljam now. I'm not really familiar with the band... anything you could recommend?

you have offended the PEALJAM GODS! lol.

anyways, AWESOME WORK.