• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

3 screen setup

ironchef

I tried putting a third screen using the hdmi port but its on one side. Not center. And my hdmi cable wont fit. Also. Would the hdmi port become the main one. Or is it just for an hd tv

WildWestDesigns

I tried putting a third screen using the hdmi port but its on one side. Not center. And my hdmi cable wont fit. Also. Would the hdmi port become the main one. Or is it just for an hd tv

I do think that there are 2 different sizes of HDMI ports. A regular and a mini HDMI port.

In my experience on Windows 7, it tries to default your main screen to the one with the best resolution. This may or may not be your hi-def screen as there are different hi-def "levels" if you will (720, and 1080 I think, but it's been awhile since I looked at all the numbers) and it would just depend on what your other monitors are at compared to the TV.

You can change those settings depending on how your monitors are configured, it doesn't have to be in relation to how the plugs are placed.

ironchef

Its not that it wont fit. Its too close to the pc case. And my hdmi cable has alot of plastic around it. So it wont let me push it all the way in. Im just saying it was poorly designed. Usually the hdmi port is in the middle of the other ports. Any tips on calibration?