• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

3 year old plus IPAD equals destruction

Signsforwhile

Oh boy.... My 3 year old daughter decided to smash our iPad on the floor....pic attached of what it does now.. .. Cant even turn it off. Should I be shopping for a new one?

IMG_20131105_192053_514.jpg

Pat Whatley

If that's an actual iPad take it back to an Apple store. Out Of Warranty replacement is $249.

Have you tried holding down the Hold and Home buttons until it resets?

Locals Find!

You need a screen replacement. Appears the LEDs got smashed pretty good. My kids did that with a laptop of mine on accident once, while attempting to play football in my house. Had the same exact look as what your showing on the screen.

Ditchmiester

You need a screen replacement. Appears the LEDs got smashed pretty good. My kids did that with a laptop of mine on accident once, while attempting to play football in my house. Had the same exact look as what your showing on the screen.

Same here but mine got sat on. Screen never worked again.

LEGEND

Misinterpreted your thread title as your iPad being the one who is three years old.

on another note... my wife's expecting, I'm not looking forward to things like these T_T

MikePro

youtube ipad screen replacement. easy to do, have already done three myself, and only <$100 in parts.
that's assuming screen replacement is all you need.

if the buttons aren't working properly and your screen doesn't look broken and is just scrambled.... your motherboard might need replacing instead.