• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

30" Panther Cutter/Sotware/Comupter Package Selling ALL

S

SignTech

haha ............ that would be like selling my soul ............. so nooooooooooooooope

Bradster941

Classified add ............ includes LXI Master Deluxe

Go To:

http://www.signs101.com/pp-classifieds/showproduct.php/product/55/cat/2

late afternoon bump

haha ............ that would be like selling my soul ............. so nooooooooooooooope

Seems kind of abusive to take advantage of Signs 101 boards “Classified” section and then go into another section of the board and advertise along with a link to the properly place ad.
(Not to mention “self Bumping” it ), 4 times in a 8 hour period.
~ what is bumping it over and over again all about anyways? ~.....To waist our time?

just saying. Must be a self serving NY thing.:omg::rolleyes:

S

SignTech

must be you're an idiot actually and always have been ........... Fred himself recommended putting this in the main threads ............ how else are people going to know it's for sale?

This will get bumped all week until told otherwise ........... so get used to it .....

Bradster941

must be you're an idiot actually and always have been ........... Fred himself recommended putting this in the main threads ............ how else are people going to know it's for sale?

This will get bumped all week until told otherwise ........... so get used to it .....

Yup, must be a NY thing..

S

SignTech

just saying ............. don't take it to personal sweetheart .................. xx

Bradster941

how else are people going to know it's for sale?

Ummm, daaaa' I Don't Know, maybe by them going to the Classified Section if they so choose too?

Nawww' stupid thought because I'm an Idiot... Yuk Yuk Yuk Doa...

What was I thinking, or umm, was I thinking..:rolleyes:

This is disappointing.

Fred himself recommended putting this in the main threads