• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

30 Pt Business Cards with Colour Edging

Signs4Realtors

Does anyone know of a wholesale printer that can print business cards like the one's below? I currently use 4over.com and zooprinting.com and they only print 14 pt, 16 pt and 18 pt with UV coating. My client wants some thicker cards and I love the look of the colour edging cards in the photo below and would like to being to offer them to my clients. Thanks in advance for any input!

Attachments

• 30PtBCsColorEdging.jpg
    30PtBCsColorEdging.jpg
    61.3 KB · Views: 97

Signs4Realtors

Did you see the EDGE cards 4over offers?

Yes, I ordered them for myself and they are horrible. See attached photo of the sides which are suppose to be black edging. They sandwich a black card in between two white cards and the result is edging with 2/3s white and 1/3 color edging. Everyone that takes a card immediately tries to peel them apart thinking that they actually grabbed two cards.

I need cards like in the previous attached photo with 100% color edging.

Attachments

• Edging.jpg
    Edging.jpg
    53.9 KB · Views: 81
We made our own. Purchased regular 16 pt cards from zoo. We just took them out of the box in large groups, packed them tightly together, and dusted with spray paint on the edges. Actually worked great! We did them in black, and you can't even tell.

neato

Yes, I ordered them for myself and they are horrible. See attached photo of the sides which are suppose to be black edging. They sandwich a black card in between two white cards and the result is edging with 2/3s white and 1/3 color edging. Everyone that takes a card immediately tries to peel them apart thinking that they actually grabbed two cards.

I need cards like in the previous attached photo with 100% color edging.

Wow, that's good to know. I was thinking about trying these.

Maybe the spray paint technique would work well on these.

CSOCSO

I don't hate paint, I just overlay it.
https://www.printograph.com/

they are wholesale. They denied my registration because my website did not state that i was doing business cards and flyers. So they are strict. I was using them when i used to work for somebody else. they have a 32 pt card and they were super cheap. I remember ordering a 1000 matte card with spot uv and rounded corners for less than $50 i believe.

fresh

These guys can produce what your looking for: www.silkcards.com

If you like MADE IN CHINA go for it. I ordered from them once and they lied about where their product was made. My question "where are these being shipped from?" And their response was Arizona. Yeah, after they are made in china, they are shipped in bulk to arizona, where they then get distributed through out the country. They also smell really bad.

bigben

If you like MADE IN CHINA go for it. I ordered from them once and they lied about where their product was made. My question "where are these being shipped from?" And their response was Arizona. Yeah, after they are made in china, they are shipped in bulk to arizona, where they then get distributed through out the country. They also smell really bad.

When shipped to Canada, the expeditor address is in China. And yeah, they smell like... China...

signlords

Just got this in my email today. Appears as most companies are using the sandwich approach though...
attachment.php

Attachments

• edge.jpg
    edge.jpg
    64.5 KB · Views: 119

decalman

I'm old fashioned. I print my own cards with a Brother color laser jet, and then laminate them for longevity.
They smell nice too.