• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

30"x10' Banner price check

southpawP8NTR

I have been undecided on how to price this banner. Just looking for some input. 30"x10' full color banners, quantity 14. Where would you be at each?:thankyou:

southpawP8NTR

thanks uneedasign, your signature reminds me of what my wife says about me. "Kevin will give you his opinion, he doesn't need it!" ahh....I love that woman!

jfiscus

Rap Master
Call TJ or Tom @ 513-521-7446 to get these printed, trust me; you'll stop printign banners in-house after you talk to him. Tell him Jason @ In-Service sent ya.

Circleville Signs

I thought this is what I paid $50 a year for?

Yep.

Time for me to be a :thread

A well established member here who i won't name gave me a little talking to via PM a couple of months ago regarding keeping premium level things in the premium section. it isn't a site rule, and Fred makes it clear that people can discuss what they want to, but why in the name of all that is holy do PREMIUM SUBSCRIBERS post pricing info out int he public forum!!! Why pay that money every month/quarter/year and then just give all the people who dont' want to pay it all that premium info - for free?

When someone walks into your sign shop with their own sign and says "Hey, can you tell me how to mount this?" do you just tell them, or do you offer to do it for them - for a price?

Come on people. This type of stuff hurts all of us. Especially you jokers charging $62.50 for 36 square feet of banner.

Gary

Circleville Signs

Call TJ or Tom @ 513-521-7446 to get these printed, trust me; you'll stop printign banners in-house after you talk to him. Tell him Jason @ In-Service sent ya.

Even better - giving out wholesale resource and CONTACT INFO on the public forum.

This type of stuff frustrates me to no end. And I used to be one of those people.

Gary