• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

300V cap problems

signprinter

Hello All
I have had some problems in the past with my print head dropping colors. I replaced cap station tops, dampers, etc and have better results. Today I noticed that my cap station seems to be a little lopsided. I lowered the cap tops all the way down and then brought them back up as I was doing this I noticed the magneta/yellow side was getting to the head a little before the black/cyan side. Has anyone had this problem and know how to fix. Attached is a picture and you can see that the m/y side is higher. Thanks All!

Attachments

• 20180112_153007.jpg
    20180112_153007.jpg
    3.5 MB · Views: 138

Solventinkjet

DIY Printer Fixing Guide
It's usually natural for one side to make contact slightly sooner than the other but the picture you provided does look out of wack. You are going to have to take some of the panels off and see whats going on below the cap tops. Something is probably just out of place under there.