• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

310/360 series decent useage for a used printer?

Hiks

I've recently retired both the L25500 & L26500 that we run, issues mounting up with them both and supplies getting harder to find over here in the little UK.

I'm looking at getting a used more recent model and just wondered what a good useage would be for the amount of substrate that's gone through the printer?

I remember our old L25500 was very high when we purchased it and had a lot of issues in my ownership, ink lines, belt, carriage warp etc

I can't remember what the values was for either of them though, I found a L360 that seemed cheap and when I got in touch with the supplier I was told they are cheap as they was run 24/7 by a large outfit so it kinda put me off as the warranty has now ceased.

so yeah what kind of useage would you expect to get out of one of the later gen latex printers?

greysquirrel

You can purchase a post warranty for a used latex 360. HP actually has a flat fee for repair if you blow out an ink line or main board. I wouldn’t spend more than 4500 for a used 360 at this point. You can run a usage report before you buy...or get the serial number and call hp for a service history.
1800hpinvent