• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

33" Banner Stand - Material Size?

mesheau

Hey Guys,

Working with a real tight deadline here but I wanted to ask a quick question in regards to the banner stands.

I have ordered a stand thats 33" wide that will be here Monday, i'd like to get printing this afternoon as deadline is Monday at 12.

Should the media be an exact 33" or should I bring it down to 32.75" so it isn't absolutely tight to the edges of the base (it is retractable)

Let me know! Can I print at 33"(is there room already allotted in the base).

Thanks

CS-SignSupply-TT

TIGHT specs and deadline

Hey Guys,

Working with a real tight deadline here but I wanted to ask a quick question in regards to the banner stands.

I have ordered a stand thats 33" wide that will be here Monday, i'd like to get printing this afternoon as deadline is Monday at 12.

Should the media be an exact 33" or should I bring it down to 32.75" so it isn't absolutely tight to the edges of the base (it is retractable)

Let me know! Can I print at 33"(is there room already allotted in the base).

Thanks

Call the distributor and get all the specs you need. My experience says yo should have a 4-6" white space on the bottom to allow for the tape to the retractor.

laserline

We cut to 33", the stand allows for a little movement, but every manufacturer could be different, best to check the specs on the stand. As mentioned above it is normal to require an extra 6" of material at the bottom of the stand to attach to the retractor.

jfiscus

Rap Master
Your manufacturer should have templates readily available. Call them or check their website.

JTBoh

I sell signage and signage accessories.
In our experience, we usually go 32.75... sometimes, the mounts at the top don't accomodate 33" even well.

JKADesigns

In our experience, we usually go 32.75... sometimes, the mounts at the top don't accomodate 33" even well.

Go tell me to mess around with lawncare again you can go right back to your rathole and I'll keep finding you and posting on your posts... you juvenile flaming jerk! Leave my username out of it and don't post stupid stuff.

$35 for a vector that wasn't "good enough" and you come on here and whine about it is pathetic. Admit it and SHUT UP.

TyrantDesigner

Art! Hot and fresh.
Go tell me to mess around with lawncare again you can go right back to your rathole and I'll keep finding you and posting on your posts... you juvenile flaming jerk! Leave my username out of it and don't post stupid stuff.

$35 for a vector that wasn't "good enough" and you come on here and whine about it is pathetic. Admit it and SHUT UP.

:popcorn:

Nice, go for the ban. Seriously, some people love watching people get banned for stupid stuff. I wouldn't be shocked to see for them going for the IP ban on this one.

I should also note, it's time to grow up and put on those big boy pants. No one likes the odd kid who screams at the cubby holes and eats his paste.

gabagoo

WTH is that all about?