• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

35 Amazing Photoshop Text Effects Tutorials

Jon Aston

Thanks folks.

I post design-related stuff because I firmly believe that each of you has an opportunity to differentiate your businesses on the basis of design quality. Anybody can buy a digital printer and anybody can cut prices. There will always be somebody cheaper. If you want to compete on a different - and more profitable - level, you need to consider how you can create better value for your customers than the next guy. One important way to consider is to continuously improve your design chops. I hope you will.

phototec

Garbage in garbage out

Anybody can buy a digital printer and anybody can cut prices. There will always be somebody cheaper. If you want to compete on a different - and more profitable - level, you need to consider how you can create better value for your customers than the next guy. One important way to consider is to continuously improve your design chops. I hope you will.

Jon you are 1000% right, as I always say:

The digital vinyl material costs the same,
The ink costs the same
The laminating costs the same
The installation costs the same

So basically, the only difference between a mediocre wrap and a great wrap in the up front DESIGN work!

Jon Murany

:notworthy:

Tim Aucoin

WOW... Thanks Jon! I have a bookmark category specifically for the stuff you post all the time! It's very helpful at times. Happy Friday!

Jon Aston

Thanks again, folks. :)

Jon, we Jons have to stick together.

T3, I don`t know whether to be flattered, or creeped out. :) Just kidding. I am flattered.