• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

360 Ink running low message

Drip Dry

Ok, may be a stupid question but, My new 360 says the cyan ink is running low and I believe it.
Question is... will it stop when it's fully out and tell me to change it or will it just run out and I won't know it until the color is gone.
I guess I'm used to my Roland

bgraphix

Yes, it will stop and alert you to change it if you're in the middle of a print. I find the best way is when I'm printing and I know it's getting extremely low, I watch the screen and when it gets down to the last 5mls or so, I will press to replace inks myself instead of waiting for it to completely run out. When it does completely run out, it seems to take longer to start back up and I have noticed a slight color shift from the heater and such.

Note: If you're not there to swap the cartridge to a new one within a certain amount of time (sorry, don't know exactly how long that is), it will cancel the job.