• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

3651 (not RA) wet apply?

skyhigh

I have some large prints that were sent to me from another company which I have to install. I'm working by myself, and can't for the life of me do a good job.

Can this material be put down WET??? Prints are going on a flat metal surface.

skyhigh

Yes, 3651 lays just great wet!

THATS WHY I ORDER MY STUFF THRU MIKE @ INSIGNIA.

My man Mike only sends me air release products.
He knows I'm a vinyl smuck, that needs all the help I can get.... :ROFLMAO:

Thanks Mike & watsons signs.

TheSnowman

Yep, I've laid down 4X8's wet with that no problem. I try to not, but sometimes on big stuff w/ no RA, it's just not worth the risk of throwing it in the garbage and the time out if it goes wrong. It's a little less "professional" but basically no risk.

skyhigh

Yep, I've laid down 4X8's wet with that no problem. I try to not, but sometimes on big stuff w/ no RA, it's just not worth the risk of throwing it in the garbage and the time out if it goes wrong. It's a little less "professional" but basically no risk.

"Less Professional" is screwing up the job. Whatever it takes to get the job done, and looking good is the professional approach.

I'm working with 4x6 panels. I got one down without any wrinkles, but I had a bunch of bubbles to deal with. I did not take my time......had I been a little more cautious, or had an extra pair of hands, I think the outcome may have been better. A vertical install would have been easier also.

signage

Sounds like you need a case of this:omg::Big Laugh

Attachments

• pissoff2.jpg
    pissoff2.jpg
    2.9 KB · Views: 63

Letterbox Mike

THATS WHY I ORDER MY STUFF THRU MIKE @ INSIGNIA.

My man Mike only sends me air release products.
He knows I'm a vinyl smuck, that needs all the help I can get.... :ROFLMAO:

Ha! You and me both! You don't think i keep all that air release vinyl in stock for you do you? You just get my leftovers!!