• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

3751ra

31legen

I got a sample of the 3751ra today to try and I like it. My question is has oracal gotten a handle on the bad rolls that were put out recently?

I've been using the 3751ra for about 1 1/2 years and never had any problems with it. We go through about 2.5 rolls a month and I think we must have missed out on the "bad lot" also. It's great stuff, and I wouldn't ever want to go back to 3M!

Flame

As much as I'm an Oracal fan...I must say I will no longer use 3751. 3 different rolls, and nothing but bad luck. Can't profile for it at all, colors refuse to turn out right, it's a one time stick deal as the adhesive pulls off if you try to reposition (which is bizarre because it's not very tacky?)...just bad, bad luck. Sticking to 3951 as long as they keep making it.

HulkSmash

As much as I'm an Oracal fan...I must say I will no longer use 3751. 3 different rolls, and nothing but bad luck. Can't profile for it at all, colors refuse to turn out right, it's a one time stick deal as the adhesive pulls off if you try to reposition (which is bizarre because it's not very tacky?)...just bad, bad luck. Sticking to 3951 as long as they keep making it.

colors have to do with your profiles and printer, not the media. And i don't have adhesive come off if you re position. You must really stick it then pull up