• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

3d foam letters

ravitan

iSign

i dont understad this brawser
haw can i attach a jpeg?

on your own new thread, like this was.. below the box you type in, scroll down to click on "manage attachments" and then you just browse to the file location on your computer & hit "upload"...

or, to add it now, in a reply in this (or any other) thread.. instead of clicking on "post quick reply", choose "go advanced" instead, and then you can scroll down to that same "manage attachments" button and show us these nude girls...

...signs

Dave Drane

on your own new thread, like this was.. below the box you type in, scroll down to click on "manage attachments" and then you just browse to the file location on your computer & hit "upload"...

or, to add it now, in a reply in this (or any other) thread.. instead of clicking on "post quick reply", choose "go advanced" instead, and then you can scroll down to that same "manage attachments" button and show us these nude girls...

...signs
hahahaha, I can't wait Doug!

iSign

yeah.. nobody would help him post pics, so I guess he realized maybe he should ratchet up his request with some incentive :wink: