• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

3D piece to add to wrap

DoubleDiamond

We are making a smart car look like an apple, for Apple Realty. On the top we need to place a realistic apple stem and leaf. We have not done anything like this, so we need some help. Needs to mount secure to the see through roof. Be wind resistant. Long lasting. Any referrals will be appreciated.
Thanks, J

James Burke

Being a grandpa is more fun than working
I would make it from HDU, and axial to the length (what little there is) of the car...somewhat like a fin. Suction cups, like the pizza delivery toppers use would should be fine for no faster that it would ever be capable of going.

You could get creative by hand sculpting it.

JB

unclebun

I think to mount it you could probably use a glue like what they glue mirrors to windshields with. Simplest way to make the stem and leaf would be to make it a flat cutout (2D) that is visible from the side of the car. That would also offer the least wind resistance while driving. Probably could use .080" aluminum.