• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Opinion 3D Printed Channel Letters

Bradley D

www.jigsign.com
As an alternative to 3d printed letters, we can do small channel letters for you if you need them. We frequently do 5"-8" sets and they look way better than when people attempt to do trim cap letters this small. For specialized products, it is probably better to buy wholesale until you get enough work to warrant taking the production in house. On the other hand, if you want to try and wholesale a relatively new and unknown product "3D printed letters" I'd like to give a word of caution from my person experience. With my business, I really wanted to sell resin or epoxy filled letters because I thought they looked really cool when I began the business in 2017. But it turned out that nobody wanted resin filled letters and trying to create a demand for a new product I thought was cool is not that easy. People couldn't get enough of the trimless channel letters, though, so I channeled my efforts into making them and they have become our flagship product.

20211102_105509.jpg