• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

3m 1080

Circleville Signs

Do any of you guys know anyone who STOCKS the colors? Fellers and Grimco can get the dark red 10 yard rolls, but it is an approximate 10 day turnaround.

Or, if any of YOU have 10 yards of the dark red (non-metalic), and want to sell it to me, HMU :)

Thanks.

HulkSmash

Do any of you guys know anyone who STOCKS the colors? Fellers and Grimco can get the dark red 10 yard rolls, but it is an approximate 10 day turnaround.

Or, if any of YOU have 10 yards of the dark red (non-metalic), and want to sell it to me, HMU :)

Thanks.

Did you try Denco sales?

jfiscus

Rap Master
We use Advantage Sign Supply for 3M materials, they're in Indy, but everything gets here to Florence, KY next day AM on UPS. 800-267-6832. I've only EVER had a 2 day wait on something coming from a further hub when local was out of stock. :thumb:

What exact material # & roll size do you need? 3M is sold under a few different names (3m, FDC, Gerber) with different identification.

Circleville Signs

Denco doesn't stock anything except the matte, carbon fiber, and metallics. I'm really getting annoyed now.

Anyone have any of this stuff, or know anyone who stocks it? I can' believe that 3M is forcing all of their suppliers to direct order it from them on an order by order basis...

Circleville Signs

Well, problem will probably be the same thing I'm facing now. i need this stuff by next Friday - not sure you can get it here that fast, even if they do have it in stock....

This sucks. Gonna have to dig-print 30'+ of a solid color. Eff.

ProWraps

Well, problem will probably be the same thing I'm facing now. i need this stuff by next Friday - not sure you can get it here that fast, even if they do have it in stock....

This sucks. Gonna have to dig-print 30'+ of a solid color. Eff.

dark red no less. good luck.

gabagoo

WHAAAT?! They told me they had 25 yds in Toronto!

Doesn't matter anyways....apparently that stuff costs 1/3 less across the border. I might just have to run down to MN once a month....the savings would cover gas/duty AND sleeping arrangements! :banghead:

I paid $35 per yard 60"

Christian @ 2CT Media

Why is it so expensive in Canada? We pay $214.50 now for a 10yard roll... and I thought that was high cause when the colors first came out it was $159 for a 10 yard roll.