• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

3M 180c Matte Black HELP!

rcook99

Can anyone tell me where I might be able to find a roll of 24in x 10yd of the 3M 180c Matte Black? I am quoting a job for a body shop to do some rally stripes and have not had any luck with my suppliers. I prefer the North East as they need to get this car out to the customer.

Even if somebody here in the NE has 15-20ft off a 24 or 30in roll they would be willing to sell as long as it is a one day ship as I need to get this done for the end of the week.

Last edited:

Shovelhead

Can anyone tell me where I might be able to find a roll of 24in x 10yd of the 3M 180c Matte Black? I am quoting a job for a body shop to do some rally stripes and have not had any luck with my suppliers. I prefer the North East as they need to get this car out to the customer.

Even if somebody here in the NE has 15-20ft off a 24 or 30in roll they would be willing to sell as long as it is a one day ship as I need to get this done for the end of the week.

Fellers.......you can get it by the yard.

rcook99

Fellers.......you can get it by the yard.

Shovelhead,

Already called them and many of the other local suppliers in the NE and nobody stocks it locally! I spoke with Jerry at Sam Schwartz Inc. and must say he was a great help.

GypsyGraphics

You can buy the Hexis (paint replacement, air release) matte black by the yard, but it's 54" wide. Maybe they'd cut it in half for you.