• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

3m 180c source?

aalouie

Ive been requested to do a satin gold wrap on a smaller car. The site that I used to order my vinyl from no longer carries the 3m 180c product line and I have heard that 3m is discontinuing. Product number is 180-131. I have found 1 supplier with limited stock but if I order the car would have seams. Any suggestion on alternatives/ replacements? Thanks guys.

speedmedia

Check with Fellers, Advantage Sign Supply etc, some of the larger suppliers. Also might want to look into Oracal 970RA if that have that color, great stuff!

Kurt

SignosaurusRex

Who / What is ALR?.......clearly not a sign biz unless your profile is incomplete/inaccurate and you are unfamiliar with suppliers, especially those in your area and/or reasonably close enough to supply your needs.

MikePro

if you're supplier can't hook you up, then find another one in your area.
...or suck it up and pay the 100% markup via ebay?

p.s. welcome to the forums. you'll usually get better replies if you go to introductions first