• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Suggestions 3M CONTROLTAC ECONOMY WRAP VINYL

Signchief

I am thinking about using this film to wrap a Kia Soul, I noticed in the description it states that it is not as comformable as 1080 so I'm a little worried about using it and hoping for some feedback from someone that has used it before. Thank you.

eahicks

Magna Cum Laude - School of Hard Knocks
Should be fine for short term wraps. Just don't expect ease of install on a serious curves, but flat to gentle curves would be fine.

Z SIGNS

Ever hear the term "you get what you pay for?".Wrapping with the best material is hard enough.What kind of results are you expecting with the cheaper stuff?Use the best materials you can get and charge accordingly.Send the jobs that can only be had if you are low priced elsewhere.

Gene@mpls

It sounds like Oracal 3551gra, it is a modified 'High Performance' calendared material which we use a lot and have had great luck with. We do not do wraps BTW.