• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

3M IJ10 Series.... Your Opinion

StarSign

We are thinking about bringing in the 3M IJ10. I am wondering what if any are your likes/dislikes. Are you using the clear for printable vinyl as well as a overlam?

:thankyou:

petesign

I have used both the clear and the white with clear adhesive. It's not as easy to mount as the ij35-c, but it does a nice job.

I use the 3M IJ10 bundled up with the briteline lam, Its not nearly as easy to mount as the IJ35-C but it gets quick one offs done, and coro signs. The only bad thing I've noticed is after a day or so of sitting on the printer is starts to ripple at the front, but doesn't effect the print at all

tattoo.dan

We tried it this spring and ended up just throwing it in the dumpster...kept buckling and curling...just use ij 35c for that kind of stuff mainly now, with brite line lam as previously mentioned