• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

3M IJ180 cv3 troubles

reQ

Been using this vinyl for over 2 years now and never had problem. Started new roll last week & printed 1/3 of it without a problem, not when i print anything, it has bloches all over the print. Adjusting temps does not make any change, tried wiping it with alcohol - got even worse & changed the color of the print (yes i waited until it was dry).
No problem with same files on other vinyls.

Did any one had problem with 180cv3 starting in the middle of the roll like that? Printing with Roland Sp540i

P.S. Not sure if you can see it good in the pic.
attachment.php

Attachments

• bloches.jpg
    bloches.jpg
    31.6 KB · Views: 132

reQ

Tried printing on left overs from another rolls of 180cv3, prints perfectly fine. Will be calling supplier & hope they will do something for me.

reQ

Just a quick update - 3M rep called me today, i explained him whats wrong & told him that we used 1/3 of the roll which printed just fine. Right away he said they are sending me brand new full roll even considering i used a portion of it.
Awesome customer service so far.