• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

3M ij180 v2 - computer cut lettering...yes?

gabagoo

This stuff is a real pain to cut and weed small logos and letters. Is there a secret to getting it to cut so that I can weed it in areasonable amount of time without getting a backache? sheeeesh.

I increased the weight on a second try and now it basically lifts the corner cuts. Must be the day

gabagoo

I am doing this for a race car that was wrapped. They want me to cut all the logos in white using ij180 as it will come off easier without damaging the wrap. So I am basically using the raw white unprinted and cutting it like I would any other vinyl. Horrible!!!

They also supplied me with a piece of the solid wrap spot colour so I can do some logos out of that. This stuff has a laminate on it so I ran it like a regular 3ml. A little easier on the cutting part....no lifting corners...etc, but again the weeding is tough and slow.