• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

3m IJ180c versaworks profile?

capone27

Can anyone point me in the right direction for a profile for my sp540v with eco sol max ink?

I have looked but with no luck

thanks
Capone

Blizare

yea but the pgct profile isn't very good at all.

Search for the Roland Europe division. Go through and you'll find your profile you need.

capone27

Thanks for the info but I only see the [SIZE=-1]IJ20-10R[/SIZE]
v1.gif
profile for 3m is there another name for 180?

thanks again
capone

sgraphix

I have versaworks and most all my profiles that came with it have little red explination marks next to them how can i fix that problem?
And is the pcv2 the best ones you guys found?

sgraphix

i have little red explination marks on most of my standard pre loaded profiles also. I was supposed to start printing yesterday morning and now its 2 days later.
please help

i did the updates also. Still no luck

cdiesel

That means you're missing ICC profiles, and if you use that profile to print it'll use a generic one--and print like garbage. If you've done the updates already, I'd give Roland tech support or your dealer a call. I once deleted all of ours when we downgraded back to 2.7. Luckily my dealer carrys them on a jump drive and he came right over and hooked me up.