• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

3m ij35c-10 30"

landdesigns

Does anybody know if 3M IJ35C-10 is available in 30", I'm having issues with Oracal 3165ra 30" I use in my Verscamm , I like working with the air release vinyl especialy on Racecars.

Bill43mx

Grimco Has 30". I have a roll sitting here that I bought from them. They did not have 30" in Bethel,CT when I ordered so they shipped from one of their other warehouses. I had it in 2 days. Give them a call.

gnatt66

what were the issues? i loveeeee 3165ra

not that anyone was asking..but i tried it and didnt like it nearly as well as my fav oracal 3165ra.

way soggier fresh off the printer and 3m digital media just smells yucky!

i bought a 54 inch roll and cut it into two rolls...a 30 for prints/lam and a 24 for decals, etc.

landdesigns

When Printing i got blochy marks on prints ruining the print, changed a few things on printer did no good, then tested printed on 3195ra and some solvex vinyl i had, no problems. Aggravating i like using the 3165ra and have used it for a few years with no problems until the last three rolls.

Greggie

what were the issues? i loveeeee 3165ra

not that anyone was asking..but i tried it and didnt like it nearly as well as my fav oracal 3165ra.

way soggier fresh off the printer and 3m digital media just smells yucky!

i bought a 54 inch roll and cut it into two rolls...a 30 for prints/lam and a 24 for decals, etc.

How did you cut the role?
Thanks,

Greg

gnemmas

Just use a chop saw or circular saw. Make sure that the factory edge remains at the right side (control panel) so the rough edge won't catch the printhead.