• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

3M/Oracal PMS 125 Color Match HALLP!

cptcorn

adad
Allo!
I have zero access to swatch booklets at the moment. Is there a really close 3M or Oracal film that is close to PMS 125 ? 180C/1080 970RA etc type film?

Thankyouthankyouthankyou
A

cptcorn

adad
Thanks Pat...

Haste makes waste... over-promise and under-deliver... seems to be the motto here... damn sales people.

rjssigns

I've run into this before. With a must have color match I get a spray bomb custom mixed at the auto paint store and spray white vinyl. Inexpensive and deadly accurate.

CanuckSigns

I've run into this before. With a must have color match I get a spray bomb custom mixed at the auto paint store and spray white vinyl. Inexpensive and deadly accurate.

or if you know anyone with kids still in diapers, 125c looks to be a good match to baby s**t lol!

rjssigns

I should of put in a BUT. I use the paint on vinyl method for smaller bits that don't go on compound surfaces. At one point before digital printing I was doing a 3 stage paint process on white and black vinyl then cutting the painted vinyl. At the time I was using a House of Colors system with their high image clear.
Another trick I used was airbrushing enamel toners on different colored vinyls. Could get colors that would sear your eyes and they would last.