• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

3M PREMASK tapes

reQ

Hey guys, just wondering who is using 3m premask tapes & which ones would you recommend?
Been using Rtape & TacMaster tapes for a while, they are good tapes but when i worked with decals premasked with 3m tape i liked it better for some reason.
Any advice would be much appreciated.

P.S. As 99% of us would be using on cut graphics & digital graphics.

Chasez

We use the SCPM-3 for our everyday mask, works well. With wet application most likely would have to leave the mask on for a bit, or get daring and soak it down and wait a bit and remove it depending on the material/pattern your installing. For stuff that we need to have more adhesion we use the SCPS-55 high tack.

Chaz

vikingostby

3M Premask

We have been using the SCPS-2 product for years. The tape doesn't tear like others do on long pulls.Nothing worse than pulling 10 foot of tape and having it tear on you. It is more expensive, but I feel it is worth it.

You do have to have a variety of application tapes to cover all your jobs, but the SCPS-2 will get you through most of them.