• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

3MIJ 180C-10 and Oraguard 290 laminate

brush1

I need information about this combination. I usually use 3M for 3M but I have a roll of Orajet 290 on my shelf. Do you think I will run in trouble?
Thank you

J Hill Designs

the only problem would come if you had a failure and took it up with 3m or ora...they would not help out because you went against their prescribed material combination...

702 graphics

I need information about this combination. I usually use 3M for 3M but I have a roll of Orajet 290 on my shelf. Do you think I will run in trouble?
Thank you

We used that combo. Now we use Avery but love the lam. Its very glossy. If your doing something crazy use the Oracal 293 lam.

Last edited:

brush1

I like glossy looks of 290G. It is the reason why I use oracal more then 3M....final product looks better. Orajet is really white compare to 3M (yellowish white). I just got very cheap roll of controltac (30% original price) and I really don't want to buy new roll of lamination film for it. I don't post to much on the forum but I read it every day.
Great people and fantastic help. Thank you so much.