• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

4 color cut vinyl sign (video)

tsgstl

Since my printer is out of commission I looked at my "To Do" list and figured I could do this the old fashion way. Well technically not old fashion but I never do signs like this without printing anymore. It was actually more enjoyable than just printing and slapping it on. It took a while figuring out the bubbles but it all when together like a giant puzzle. Not the best design in the world but it matches the window lettering we did and looks 100% better than the old sign.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O6FLqFyoKw8

jfiscus

Rap Master
I forgot how much cut vinyl sucks until I saw that...
I would have just outsourced the printing if my printer was broken.
Nice work.

phototec

Nice Job - Thanks for posting.

I also enjoyed the Hot Wheels Video Racer flying video, I have NEVER heard of those and that will make a great gift for my 8 yr old grandson.

Does the Hot Wheels Video Racer come with everything needed to make the videos?

:thankyou:

tsgstl

Nice Job - Thanks for posting.

I also enjoyed the Hot Wheels Video Racer flying video, I have NEVER heard of those and that will make a great gift for my 8 yr old grandson.

Does the Hot Wheels Video Racer come with everything needed to make the videos?

:thankyou:

Yeah it has its own basic video editing software. If you have windows you already have a better editor with the windows movie maker. Or if your lucky enough to have a apple IMovie is even better than that.
Me and my son have had a blast with that thing, best $50 I have ever spent although my wife swears I bought it for myself. 8 would be the perfect age for it. You need good light, it does not film well in low light situations. But it comes with brackets and bands so you can mount it to bikes and skateboards or it comes with a velcro bracelet. And as you can see I have put it through h3ll. It even landed in my pool, but I put it in a bowl of rice for a day and it started right up. We have mounted it to a helicopter a RC car a hotwheels track in the yard and even a HO train layout. Its a blast for sure. If your reading this and wondering what we are talking about here you go.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t9bohSDaqy0

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A2Vov9zCSr8

skyhigh

you put the silver down wet??? Wimp.
ok, just kidding.

Enjoyed the video !! Been thinking of making a few myself. I haven't had time to figure out how to post it to youtube. (behind the times I guess).

tsgstl

Been thinking of making a few myself. I haven't had time to figure out how to post it to youtube. (behind the times I guess).

If you can use a sign program you can do it
I filmed and edited this all using my phone. The time lapse is a free fully adjustable app on android or iPhone called lapse it. There's YouTube videos that teach you how to do everything and it uploads to YouTube with the push of a button. As far as filming, I just tape my phone to things like the saw or my ladder.
My website is getting a complete overhaul soon and somehow videos boost your google rank or something.
I'm a admitted video making junky, I really have a good time making these.